Monday, June 18, 2012

Shitty day full of rejections

I was preparing to venture into my ideal and imaginary life, with her being a catalyst to my successful life.

I received two calls from suppliers, they both rejected me, i didn't know there will be another even huge blow coming towards me at late night, it was random and sudden, till i cant accept it at that time. It actually happened and it is indeed a very huge blow.

A lot of things happened, till it cant be recovered completely, I count myself as a lucky one, that i still manage to maintain contact with her. Yet, it still happen, shit happens. My effort was useless.

My bro taught me to be patient, there is still a minimal chance. I cant pretend that i lost hope, i will stay positive and keep it going, may the force be with me,

Freestyling soon, tmr will be a great day...ga yao cp.

No comments: